Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We need a badge

I'm thinking we need one of those nifty little badges that people can put on their blogs to spread the word about this group.  It's been on my to-do list since I started the blog, but I haven't made the time - largely because I don't have any vision or awesome ideas of what it should look like.  I don't actually know how to create the code that people copy to their blogs, but I know I can figure that out with the help of google.  What I need is a design.

So, since everyone in my life is telling me I do too much and need to delegate, I'm putting out a request.  Anyone have a cool idea for a MMSA badge?  Even if you don't know anything about the technology end of it, would you be willing to make a piece of art that we can use as our official badge?  Heck - we can have several!  It could be digital art, or a scan of a painting/collage.  Anything really - As long as it says Mail Me Some Art (or MMSA) on it.  Leave me a comment, or send me an email if you're interested. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kiddo can write code now so if you need help woth that I will ask him....why not one of your collage's - orange and circles? xox

Post a Comment